We accept reservations 1 month in advance.
Follow the link below to book a table via Resy. Reservations are currently available for our heated outdoor patio & our indoor dining room. Cancellations are reposted automatically as they come in from guests. Please check back as availability changes daily!
We are currently open Wednesday - Sunday evenings from 5:30pm-10pm.
We are closed Monday - Tuesday.
Please note - for all reservations we have a 15 minute grace period, after which we will do our best to accommodate you.
We are currently able to accommodate parties of up to 6 guests through our reservation system. If you would like to increase the size of your party, please 'Contact' us through the link below or email us: email@example.com.
Tables are available to reserve for 1.75 hours.
For parties of 6 or larger, we require participation in our family style menu. The family style menu is $83/person. Served in waves, the family style menu usually consists of 4 snacks, 3 cool dishes, and 2 warm dishes as well as a dessert.
Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
- Guests are encouraged to perform their own symptoms check prior to arrival - if you feel ill or have any symptoms associated with Covid-19, please stay home.
- Guests are required to wear protective face coverings any time they are not actively eating or drinking. This includes while waiting to be seated, while reviewing the menu and ordering, while socializing at the table waiting for food and drinks to be served or after courses or the meal is complete, and any time you must leave the table, such as to use a restroom. Customers must also use face coverings any time restaurant staff approach their table.
- Guests are required to maintain a social distance of 6 feet between themselves and others not in their party.
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart and separated by impermeable barriers in accordance with San Francisco Department of Public Health guidelines.
- As we are not permitted to serve guests unless seated at a table, we request that parties arrive at their reserved time and not before.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all guests on every table in the restaurant.
- Menus are single use.
While we are not charging a cancellation fee at this time, we do ask that you kindly notify us in advance of any change to your plans so that we may offer your table to another party from our waitlist.